CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 2, 2008

PoeM oF Of My LiFe


For you,......

I stand there waiting for that look in your eyes to go away. I couldn't stand to hear those words, not for another day. Your touch, your smile the way you play, I miss everything about you, in every little way.

You meant the world to me, you still do, don't act so you.

I can't believe I'm with him, and here now, if he only knew.

I want to keep my promise tell you forever is still in mind, but I know tomorrow when I wake up, my heart will be blind.

Reality will set in and I'll know what I'll have to do. Tell you "I love you" but until then I still have to live without you.

I'll pray for you to hate me, never talk to me again, but that won't happen because not only are you my first lover, you're my closest friend..



1 comments:

MisS F.... @ FiTRiyANi said...

hye sarah?how bout ur holiday..nice blog and keep up ur gud work!!!blog yg sgt puitis n menyentuh jiwa..tke care gurl!!